Embrace your new life as a mom!
Becoming a mom is an extraordinary, life-changing part of our journey as women, one that we want to live fully, and skillfully.
We cannot really anticipate how our life will change with a new baby, and we are never completely ready for that in advance, yet we now know that mindfulness and heartfulness can make a big difference in living a wonder-full transition into motherhood.
Mindful Moms is a space for the cultivation of your new way of being in the world as a mom. It is a cycle of sessions where you can do the inner work you need in preparation for the joyful and challenging transformation that awaits
you and your dear ones.
You will develop and/or enrich your mindfulness and (self-)compassion practices; work on the things that worry or scare you; learn strategies that can support your flourishing in different aspects of your life when your little one(s) arrive(s)!
You will be able to honor your journey in its uniqueness and at the same time share inspiration and experiences with other moms in the
safe and compassionate space we will create together.
You will join a group of moms who, like you, want to become the best moms for their kids, and cultivate a healthy, happy, loving living.
Through guided meditations, self-reflections, dyad/group co-coaching work, you will be able to:
- Connect with your purpose as a woman AND a mom. What do you long for?
- Engage in self-support, take good care of yourself.
- Develop awareness about your life-affirming as well as your toxic habits, relationships, and environments in this particular transition.
- Let go of what is no longer needed, and commit to what you desire to change in your new life as a mom.
- Experiment with and engage in your essential mind/heart/body practices plan.
- Nurture the connection with your little one(s) and savor your wonder-full life as a mom.
Join us at any time during your pregnancy or your first steps into motherhood.
8-week cycles, weekly 45-minute sessions.
New cycles begin throughout the year.